Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Way Back Wednesday, 4th of July!

I gonna mix it up a bit, I gonna do Now and Then posts for a while. I am going to try and do current things as a Now post and past things as a Then post. This is oviously a Then post.

This was Ayla's swim suite I bought just before the 4th of July. We always go swimming on the 4th of July.

We started our day at the Magna parade!

Dad, Ayla, me, Lane and Ernie waiting for the parade to start.


Ayla and Lane, so cute!


Ayla kept clinging onto Lane and driving him crazy! This reminded me and my sister, Marion of me when I was little, I used to hang on Marion a lot and drive her crazy. It would give me a good laugh the more irritated my sister would become. Notice Ayla's smile? Ya, she was laughing at Lane going crazy!


Lane with his hand over his heart as the flag went by!


And Ayla with her hand over her heart!


I liked this float!


This one was cute!


My cousin, Jasmine was in the parade! She is the cute girl, in the center!


Marion of course helped with Ayla! Thanks Marion!
Notice, Ayla is wearing the top I bought her last year? It still fit her! I buy her something to wear on the 4th of July every year. This year I bought her a T-shirt with the flag on it but she wore it later that night! I love the 4th of July!

It was a very cloudy day but me, Marion and Ayla still went swimming at our favorite pool, Taylorsville pool! Everyone else chickened out on us, lame! We had a great time! It didn't even rain on us once. Actually the sun was out most of the time we were there, plus the pool is heated, so we didn't freeze.

Ayla and her Aunt, Marion!


I love this picture!


One with me in it!


Our good friend, Melissa joined us, she didn't wimp out! Go Meliss!

After swimming we had a BBQ at Marion's.

My mom gave Ayla and Lane some fireworks to take home. Ayla's was the smaller one of course, she doesn't need a lot.

After the BBQ we went to Magna park to ride, rides and watch fireworks!

See me and Ayla on the very back?
Ya, 2 days later, I found out I was pregnant! I am glad it didn't jerk me around too much!


Ayla rode many other rides!

Her favorite was the big slide of course! (I didn't post the picture of it because it was too blurry.)


This one was sad because her ship wouldn't work, it didn't go up. She was crying because it wouldn't.

After spending all our tickets, we sat down to watch the fireworks!

Here is our group of family we sat with!


My mom was there too!
The T-shirt Ayla is wearing, is the shirt I mentioned earlier in this post that I bought her this year. Doesn't she look cute in it?


Cute picture!


And one of me and Ayla!

We had a wonderful 4th of July!

More, Then posts to come! A lot more!
I am so behind but I want to document it all!

No comments: