Friday, April 6, 2012

Ayla and Ashlyn got a Swing Set!

Since we bought the house last year, I have been wanting to get Ayla and Ashlyn a swing set. I saw one I really liked in one of my sister, Marion's, neighbor's backyard. I actually loved it! I looked all over for it last year but could not find it. I could find one that was similar but it was about $4oo and it didn't have the glider swing. I was not happy about the price and I really wanted the glider swing. I loved the glider swing on our swing set we had as a kid.

Anyway, I just happened to look on Kmart's website and I found the swing set! I was so happy and it was on sale! It was originally $269.99 and I got it for $199.99. I then had it shipped to the store so I didn't have to pay for shipping. It's price has even gone down more. I will share the link at the end of the post.

I asked my Dad if he could come over this past Saturday to set it up. Him and my uncle, Ernie put it together. I took a few pictures during the process.

Most of the pieces all over the yard!


Got the frame together!


Putting the springs on the little trampoline!
Yes, I said trampoline! This was one of the reasons I loved this swing set!


Ayla cracked me up!
She had to try everything out as they would get things put together. In this picture, they were still tying down everything for the trampoline.


Putting the swings on!


Putting on the glider swing!


Ayla trying the glider swing!


Ayla swinging on one of the swings!


Putting the slide on!


My Dad just finishing a few things while Ayla tries out the slide!


And here it is! Don't you love my little model?!


Ayla is so happy! :)


Look at the smile on her face!


We invited her cousins, Morganne and Kurt over that day to play on it!


Kurt!
The glider swing is the funnest! Between that and the trampoline the swing set rocks! The slide is pretty cool too the kids fly down it!

The swing set has been up all week and Ayla has not missed a day to play on it! We love it!

I am so happy I was able to find this swing set and that we got it up this past weekend! It is a Easter/Spring present from Kurt and I for the kids!

Here is the link to the swing set.

1 comment:

Missionary Momma said...

How fun! I love when my kiddos are out on our playset. Their little imaginations go to work and the smiles are priceless! Your little 'model' is darling.