Sunday, October 12, 2014

Watch Ethan Grow Part 2!

Here is part 2 of  the Watch Ethan Grow posts!

3 months

Here he is at 3 months old!
He weighed 15 lbs and was 24 inches long!
He moved into size 3 diapers!


With Aunt Marion!


He went to Walmart for his first time!


One of the times when Ethan and I were waiting in the car, I took him out of his car-seat and put him up front with me in his Bumbo! He looks so cute!


He met cousin, Tara for the first time!


Sleeping in his swing!


Ayla and Ethan!


He started to bounce on his own!


He went to the zoo for his first time!
He loved being worn and loved being outside! It really helped with the colic!


He started laughing!


All the kiddos sleeping! I had to hurry and get up to take a picture!
He actually rolled over by himself on the couch on June 27th and in his crib on the 28th!


E-man!
Aka Superman!


He is flying!


This was the first time I had put him in this onesie! Marion and I were cracking up at it because it was so cute!


I love his chubby legs!


He is so cute!
I got this onesie from his shower! It says "Hero in Training!"


Ayla with him on the couch!


Another one of him and Ayla!


 Here he is with his Daddy!
I love that he is holding the giraffe! He really started to get good at holding things that month!
He also started to put his pacifier back in his mouth, when it falls out!


Close up!


I felt this was so precious! 
Ashlyn was touching his face and he was loving it!


One of all the kids!
Notice, Ethan still looking at Ashlyn? He loves his sisters! They make him so happy!


Ayla loves to hold him!


And cuddle with him!

4 months

He turned 4 months on the 4th of July! It was his first 4th!
He was 16 lbs and 25 inches long!
He moved into size 4 diapers!
It made me laugh because he moved up a size of diapers every time he turned a month!


Ayla put the bunny ears on him!


A cute one with Ayla!
I put him on the floor a lot in hopes he will start to roll over and he did, on July 9th!


A close up of his bunny ears!


He went to Lagoon for his first time!


He met my cousin, Steph and Aunt Pam for the first time!


Grandma got him his Sophie!
He was starting to teeth and this is one of the best teething toys out there! It is a little more than you probably want to spend on a chew toy but it is so worth it! If my Mom wouldn't have bought it for him, I would have, knowing now how awesome it is! It was made in Paris and it is made out of a special rubber that is good for chewing. It squeaks and they made it a giraffe because it is a good shape for babies to hold onto. They named her Sophie and she looks the same as the very first one they made back in 1961! Ethan and I both love her!

We all love Ethan so much!

No comments: