Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Dad's and Lane's Birthdays!

On January 19th, we celebrated my Dad's birthday! He turned 65! We celebrated at Marion's!

Marion let Ayla decorate!


I love how she is learning to spell! So cute!


Dad with his simple cake that I made!
I have been keeping it simple because of my pregnancy.


Ayla talking to her Grandpa! Love it!


And of course our little Love Bug, Ashlyn!

On February 9th we celebrated Lane's 17th birthday at Marion's as well! Yes, Lane is 17! I can't believe it!

Cute Lane!


My bro, Robert!


His wife, Carolyn!


My nephew, Cody!


Ashlyn slept most of the time at the party!


This is what we got him! He loves Superman!


And here is his simple cake!

I so love my Dad and Lane! 

I love that my family gets together for everyone's birthdays!

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

That's a lot of celebrating! I love the Superman shirt!