Friday, December 11, 2009

I can't believe Brooke is 9!

Just like the title of this post, I can't believe our niece, Brooke is 9! I met Kurt's family when she had just turned 4. It was on Christmas Eve when I met the family. Brooke was such a small little girl. She was so sweet that night. She cuddled with me. Now is she 9 years old. Where has the time gone?

She had asked for a Mickey and Minnie cake and so that is what I made her.


Here is the Birthday Girl.
We had it at Kurt's parent's this last Sunday. We had dinner and then we had cake.


Here is Brooke with her cake.


Ayla had a lot of fun rocking on the rocking dog.
Notice the sweater she is wearing? Everyone loved this sweater. She looked so cute in it. Guess, what? It was another hand-me-down from Katie to Ann to me. Thanks again Katie and Ann. I love hand-me-downs.


And of course she couldn't get enough of the bouncing horse.
 She is getting good at it. She can now climb up on it by herself. She road it earlier this year, you can see it here. 


I also took a picture of my honey at the party. 

We all had a great time. I love spending time with family.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Hand-me-downs are the BEST!
Love the cake!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

love the cake! you are so good. those pictures of ayla on the rocking hores are to die for cute what a babe!! ps i love your little house heather i need to come visit you again soon

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

9 already??? Holy Cow! It's like Kenley being 10...really, already?? it's sad how fast everyone grows up. Ayla, Brooke, Noah....I say they all need to slow down. :)

Love, Love, LOVE your cake. I know I always say this....but it's the truth this time. I love it!! way cute.

((hugs))

ML said...

Another beautiful cake! I still think you should open your own bakery. Love the pictures!