Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful Valentine's. I just haven't been able to blog about it because Kurt has been working on the desktop again. He had set up the laptop for me to use but it crashed this week. So it is back to sharing. So most of my posts are going to be behind again.

Back to our Valentine's, on Wednesday before Valentine's I came home too:

These!
It is the only thing I ever what for Valentine's Day. Kurt doesn't care for Valentine's Day. He thinks you should treat your loved ones good all year not just for one day. He feels that giving because society says that, if you don't your a jerk, doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot; but giving flowers "just because" at any other time of the year shows real affection. But he is so awesome he still will gets me roses because, like I said, they are the only thing I want for Valentine's.


Here they are the day after Valentine's, all in bloom.


Close up of my favorite one.

Kurt also surprised me with a lunch from T.G.I Fridays, on Friday. He meant to take me to Outback Steak house but it doesn't open until 4:oo p.m. Kurt and I don't like to do dinner around Valentine's because all the restaurants are a zoo. We drove all the way up on the East side to go to Outback and when we got there the parking lot had hardly any cars. We thought "Cool, it won't be busy." Well the parking lot was pretty much empty that was when we learned they don't open until 4. So we went to T.G.I Friday's right by our house. Which was prefect anyway, because it was at T.G.I Friday's (where I took Kurt for his birthday when we were dating) when he decided he wanted to marry me. We also went there a couple of times before that and have great memories of going to dinner there while we were dating.

Valentine's fell on a Sunday and so we went to church.

This was Ayla's Valentine's attire. She looked so cute!
This was taken right when we got home from church. It was a nice day so we decided to stay outside for a little while.


Kurt and Ayla on the porch that leads to nowhere. Yeah, this house we are renting is strange but we love living here. I love that, in this picture, Kurt and Ayla have the same smile.


Just had to share this one. Ayla looks so cute leaning in to her daddy.


Kurt and Ayla were outside for a while before me so I got sneaky and put out the Valentine's on the table.


We let Ayla open all the presents.
She loved it. She is so going to love her birthday next week.


Kurt got some black socks from Ayla. See the packaging in the picture?


And he got his favorite PJ's sewn up from me for Valentine's. They are on the floor by his foot. He was so excited. He had been asking me to sew them for quite a while. I haven't had time to do it so I thought I would make time to do it for Valentine's. He loved it!


Ayla got this cute little doggy stuffed animal from Daddy and Mommy.


Here she is looking at it.
I love this little dress, I put little leggings under it and it becomes a top.

Kurt also got 2 new pairs of pants because his favorite ones ripped in the knee that Saturday. They ripped in the Knee because he always plays on the floor with Ayla. He is such a great dad and I love him!

Our Valentine's was wonderful! I loved spending time with 2 of my favorite people, my little family! I love them so much!

2 comments:

CB said...

Your roses are beautiful!!!

Glad you had a great Valentines day with your cute little family - You always do such special things for them :D

The stairs to no-where - very freaky - ha ha!

Suzanne said...

So much fun for you guys! I just found out that there is a TGIfridays by Valley Fair Mall. How cool is that? Much closer than the other ones! I like your husband's philosophy, my husband feels the same way! Hope life is great for you and that you guys are doing well! -Suzanne