Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our St. Patrick's Day! 2012

We had a great St. Patrick's Day!

Here is our decorations, I put up on the mantel!
I love the clover I hung over the mirror! I got it from the Dollar Tree! I made the puff balls hanging from the ceiling.


I loved my candles too!


Of course my Ty bears!


I tied green ribbon on the pictures!

It was Ashlyn's first holiday!
Even though we didn't leave the house, I still dressed Ayla and Ashlyn in St. Patrick shirts! I know it made it fun for Ayla!

Here is Ashlyn in hers!
It reads, "Me first St. Patrick's Day!"


Here is Ayla in hers!
Such a cute girl!


The two of them together!



Love it!


I had my family over for breakfast! I made green waffles!


Ayla!


My Daddy!


Lane Brain!


So sweet!


I made green Oreo pop's!


I decided to put them on a plate instead of standing them up. Not a good idea, they all stuck to the plate but they were still so yummy! I made these for Christmas! You can see the recipe on my blog here.


Ayla enjoying her pop!

We also did the pot a gold hunt again this year! You can see last year here.

Ayla really loves this tradition I came up with!


She loves finding the trail of gold!





She found the pot of gold!


Then she opened up the gold!

I so love holiday's! We had a fun St. Patrick's Day!

How was yours?

1 comment:

Connie said...

It looks like you had a fun St. Patrick's Day! I can't believe how big Ayla is! That sweet little Ashlyn, what a precious baby! Congratulations!