Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Suz!

Today is my sister-in-law, Suzanne's birthday. I just wanted her to know how much I love her and appreciate her. Below are the 5 top reasons why I love her.

This was taken at our wedding 3 and a half years ago. I think Suz looks really pretty in it.

#5- I love the conversations we have. We can talk for hours. She is a really good listener.

#4-I love that she likes to hang out with me. We both like movies and she always invites me and my family over for a movie. Also, Suz and I went to Twilight together.

#3-I love how much she loves her little girl. She always expressing to me on how much she loves Brooke. Brooke, your mom really loves you! I am sure you hear that a lot but it will never grow old.

#2-I love that she would do anything for her family. She loves to do things for her littler brother (my husband, Kurt). She is the one that always does our laundry because we don't have a washer and dryer. So we drop off our laundry, she washes it, folds it and then calls us to come and pick it up. Sometime she even drops it off. She loves to serve her family.

The #1 reason why I love Suz, is that she just plan loves me and Kurt. She loves and just adores Ayla. She always lights up when she sees her. She loves being an aunt.

Happy Birthday Suz!

I love you! I hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Aren't in-laws the best?! That picture is beautiful(what a great day that was-everyone looked wonderful)!