Thursday, March 26, 2009

I can see!

So I have been needing glasses for a while. Let's just say the past 3 years I have needed them badly. I just haven't gone in to get my eyes checked. When I changed my last name to my married name on my drivers license, I almost didn't pass the eye exam. It actually is quite a funny story but I am not going to go into that right now. 

Anyway, during yesterday's rain storms, I had a hard time seeing and so I decided it was time. So my mom came out this evening and went with me to Walmart so she could watch Ayla. I got an eye exam and I now have contacts and I ordered a pair of glasses. I had a hard time picking them out because I only had my mom there and of course your mom thinks you are cute in anything. Although she was honest about what frames she didn't like. 
I found a pair and I couldn't decide and then one of our friends from our ward, Scott Moses, walked into Walmart and I asked him for his opinion. He told me he thought they looked fine. I thought that too. I just needed a second opinion and not my mother's. No offense mom. I love you!

And here they are.
I didn't have my camera with me at that moment. So I took this with my phone. That is why the picture is so small.

I have to wait a week before I actually get them and then I will take a better picture.

What do you think?

11 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Cute! I really would have liked to have seen all of those different frames...

I have always had 20/20.. but this year I am blurry sometimes and not sure if I am losing my eyesight.. going blind.. or if I have Cancer..
Can you tell I'm a hypochondriac?
I need to get checked again..

Nanette said...

I think you look adorable!

Suzanne said...

I think you look adorable! Great pick!! I am also glad that you can see now. I was actually scared for you when you said that you could not see on your drive home! Good for you for getting in and getting that taken care of! -Suzanne

PS - I added your link to my side bar. If not ok, then let me know!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

ohhh...i love them. you could work in a library or be a techer. guys dig the nerd frames.

Scotty and Michelle said...

I love 'em! Glad Scotty could give you a second opinion!

The Hartle's said...

Well, ofcourse you look great! They are so cute!

CB said...

Heather those frames are really cute on your face.

Glad you got your eyes checked - that fuzzy feeling cannot be good!

skymiles said...

I like the new look, you seem so smart with glasses on! So will you have to wear them all the time or just when you are driving?

Unknown said...

Cute heather! I'm glad you can see again!

Christy said...

Heather, I love the glasses! I want to thank you for your encouraging comments. I feel like such a whiner. But your comments always cheer me up! :)

TLC said...

SaaaSWEET! I just got new frames to and its so fun to pick them out!!! You look darling and now you see...YAY!!!!