Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tour de Cure!

I have mentioned in posts before, that my husband, Kurt films things for his work. Well, on Saturday he got up around 5:00 a.m. to go to Brigham City to film the Tour de Cure. His work has a team that rides in it. Kurt rode last year. This year he didn't ride because his work asked him to film it.

After he came home he loaded it onto the computer and starting editing it so he could have it ready by Monday. We were up until 2:00 a.m. so we were pretty tried for church the next day.

After church, I stayed and talked to Michelle about Young Women's camp and stuff and, when I went to go find Kurt and Ayla, this is what I found:


Them tuckered out! LOL!!
Side note: they didn't fall asleep in church. They fell asleep after church, well at least Kurt fell asleep after church was over.



So sweet!


Here is the Tour de Cure video he did. The music on it was composed by one of his friends / coworkers, Luke. I think it turned out excellent!

Note: Notice on the first clip of the cyclist riding by, they say "UUUURT" it is because they were saying "KUUUURT" I think it is funny! Enjoy!

5 comments:

TLC said...

Oh, SO funny And cute. You know...I have felt the same way after church sometimes.

Kurt has skills in the film editing for sure! good job and what a great thing to do it for!

Nancy Face said...

When I stay up that late on a Saturday night I definitely fall asleep DURING church! I don't want to, but I haven't figured out anything that can prevent it, other than getting to bed early, haha! :D

Cute pictures! :)

Suzanne said...

Man, watching those videos makes me want to get out on my bike sooooo bad! That is too cute of the two of them falling asleep! I remember those kind of days! I didn't know Kurt rode? I swear my bike is calling my name! haha! -Suzanne

Ann Marie said...

Kurts got Talent!
What a great picture! I LOve it!

Mary would never sack out on the floor like that.. U are lucky!

Kandis & Derek said...

Poor things! So cute though I'm glad you had your camera