Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Took Ayla and Lane to the mall to see Santa!

I have a lot of posts to catch up on. My goal is to get most of them done in January because I know that a lot is going to be going on in February. One thing, the baby will probably be born at the end of the month. I don't know if I said anything but we are having another girl!

Anyway, on the second Thursday in December my sister, Marion and I took Ayla and Lane to the Valley Fair Mall to see Santa.

We started the night off at Red Robin. I love Red Robin!

Then we went in the mall and went to see Santa right off. We had a lot of fun trying to get a picture. We were laughing so hard because it is so hard to get a picture of Lane looking at the camera. The kid just has so much energy and Ayla looked like she was not in the mood. Even the photographers were laughing. It was a good time! We got 2 pictures, one we were all cracking up at. I only bought the one but the photographer insisted on giving me the second one that made us all laugh.
This was the best one we got. Lane looks so good in it! Ayla looks so bored!


And this is the one we were all cracking up at. Lane looks like he is being a Super Hero, Ayla looks so annoyed and Santa's face is priceless! It kind of reminds me of an awkward family photo!


After, Santa we all rode the train.
The kids got the awesome glasses from Santa!


The kids were in a goofy mood! It was so much fun! Lots of laughs!


Ayla and Lane on the train!


Here's one of me with Ayla!


Marion rode in a car all by herself. :(


Here we are outside and it was safe for the kids to stick their heads out, so Marion took a picture.


After the train, we had to get a picture of the kids in front of the big tree. Just like last year.


After the tree, we went to the yogurt place that is right in front of the tree. I don't remember the name of the place. I wish I did. I would recommend it. I really liked that place because you filled up your cup as much as you liked. You only had to pay for what you took because they charge you on how much your weighs. It was totally cheap because Ayla and I shared and we didn't eat that much.


Marion and Ayla!


And last but not least, one of Lane!

We had such a great time that night! I love all the traditions we have during the month of December to celebrate Christmas!


1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It looks like December was wonderful for you! She does look bored. Probably by next year she'll be attacking Santa all over after she remembers this year.

Yay for having another girl. That is awesome!