Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaylynn!

Today is Shaylynn's birthday. She turned 13 today. I can't believe how time flies. Her mother and I have been friends for about 17 years, so I have seen Shaylynn grow up. The picture I used is one of her and her brother Cody. I thought it was appropriate because they are really close. Below are the 5 top reasons why I love Shaylynn.

#5-She is always smiling when I see her.

#4-I am so proud of her having her own babysitting jobs. She is so mature for her age. She saves the money she makes to buy herself the things she wants. She is responsible. She has always helped her mother with Cody. She is such a good kid.

#3- I love all the memories of me watching her. I will have to post some of her adorable baby pictures sometime. I still need a scanner for that.

#2-I love always spending time with her, whether it be at lunch with her mother or times that I have taken her to a movie or just spent the day with her.

The #1 reason I love her is that she loves me. I will always remember when I got married and she said, "She can't get married! She will have kids and forget about me!" Shaylynn I wont forget about you. I love you and Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jared and Laura said...

That's sweet!! What a nice little tribute to her on her birthday.

Ann Marie said...

Very sweet Heather! Happy Birthday to her!