Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lagoon!

My family and I all went to Lagoon on Saturday. It was too much fun. I now love the new ride called "Wicked." It lives up to it's name. It is so crazy it goes straight up and straight back down. What a rush. I wanted to ride it last year but could not because I was pregnant. I also got to ride this years new ride "Sea Odysea" with my nephew Lane. It is exactly like Dumbo at Disneyland but you get wet on this one. My nephew and I were fighting over the controller. We were trying to get the other one wet. It was so fun. I love riding rides with Lane. He makes it fun. I look forward to when Ayla is around his age. I can wait though. I don't want her to grow up too fast. We had about 19 of us all together including my mom's best friend Val. She was visiting from Kansas. Below are some pictures of that day that I want to share.

My dad Rob, Monty, Marion and Kurt all waiting to ride Wicked. Notice my dad's hair.

My dad's hair after riding Wicked. L.O.L!!!

Ayla with her Daddy and uncle Ernie waiting over by Wicked. Such a happy girl! :)


Marion and my nephew Lane. I can't believe how big he is getting. I love you Lane!!


My mom Chris, her best friend Val and Ayla. I am glad Ayla and Val got to meet!

Mommy and Ayla having a good time!

"Look mom no hands!" This had us all cracking up. Ayla loved playing with this water bottle and she decided to stick it in her mouth and let go. L.O.L!! I love her so much. She is too fun!!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

What a fun time! I can't wait to go soon! I'm a rollercoaster junkie! I love the picture of you and Ayla up close and smiling!
Soo darling!