Monday, August 11, 2008

TWO exciting of a Weekend!

TWO exciting things happened this weekend. I have been wanting to blog about it but have been very busy. First thing's first. Our nephew Kurt was born on Friday. Yes, I said Kurt. He is named after my husband. Kurt's sister, Krista, has always wanted to name her first son after her brother. Kurt was born at 1:58 p.m. weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz. 21 inches on 08-08-08! Lots of 8s! We went down to Provo to see him that day. Below are some adorable pictures of him.

He was upset that uncle Kurt was taking his hat off! Too cute!

Kurt holding baby Kurt.

I also got to hold the new bundle of Joy! Isn't he so cute? We love him!

The second exciting thing that happened this weekend: Ayla started to sit up on her own.

"Hi everybody!"

"Rrr. I will get you my pretty!"

Victory!!!

6 comments:

TLC said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like Twilight! And yes, my review will have spoliers so Avoid at all cost! But it wont come unitl sometime later this week. So your safe for a few days --haha!

Scotty and Michelle said...

Yeah!! That's so great that she started sitting up on her own! She's getting so big!

Ann Marie said...

What an honor to Kurt!

It's weird when you hold a newborn for the first time after you have your baby. They seem so small, and then you hold yours, and they feel and look so big!

Congratulations to the new addition in your Perry family!

{Mo} said...

What a fun weekend! It's fun to see how fast little ones change and grow!

Rebecca said...

Neat birth date! When Shawn was on his way early I thought that would be a good date, but I didn't want to wait that long! :)

Elizabeth said...

Your nephew is so cute and Ayla just gets cuter all the time. I love that look she gave her teddy. Yay that she reached another milestone!! She really is adorable.