Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ayla's Halloween Apparel!

I love Halloween and my mother-in-law knows it. She got Ayla some Halloween clothing and I love them. We have been dressing Ayla up in Halloween all month. I want to share how cute she looks in them. Some outfits might have more than one picture because I couldn't choose witch one to share.

#1 The bat PJ's.


#2 The ghost PJ's
What is wrong Ayla? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?


#3 Cat shirt that says, "I'm Purrrfect" with skirt and striped tights.


This cracks me up! A girl on the run with a phone glued to her ear.


#4 The "I love my mummy" shirt with skirt and pants. 
I think she looks like a little biker in this one. I love the boots she is wearing. They are a hand me down from my friend, Ann. My friend, Katie had given them to Ann. I have been using them a lot with the outfits because they are perfect. Thanks, Katie and Ann! 


#5 This shirt says "To cute to scare" and it has a witch on it.
 I love this shirt. I love the long sleeve under the short sleeve look. This shirt looks good with some of the other Halloween bottoms.


#6 The ghost outfit.
Don't you love the ghost tights?


This picture cracks me up too!


It is so hard to get a picture of Ayla sitting still, so Kurt held her up for me.


This is outfit #7 without the shirt on. I think it looks cute with the onesie because it looks like a dance outfit. I had to take pictures.


Here is #7 with the shirt on. It is the cat shirt again and the cute boots again.


#8 The witch outfit. 
This one is my favorite. I think I might put her in this one during the day on Halloween.

Oh, and one more thing. People have been asking what Ayla is going to be for Halloween. Well, she is going to be a dog again. For 2 reasons: 1, it is a warm costume and, 2, she fits in it now.

This is her last year. My cute little wrinkled puppy.

It has been a lot of fun mixing up the outfits to make more outfits. Especially when I have an adorable little model.

Which one is your favorite?

8 comments:

Nanette said...

I just love anything with tights-so fun!!!!

Kandis & Derek said...

Super cute!

Ann Marie said...

I love Halloween Pj's. I'm a sucker for Pj's.. but the tights.. are my favorite. All/any with the tights! Your in-laws are good to you! :)

Krista said...

I'm torn! My favorites are the purple cat shirt, and the cute little witch shirt, both with the black skirt and striped tights. She's so cute! And thanks for the comments on my blog. I love you too, and miss you a lot!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE THE TIGHTS!!! So dang cute!! The puppy costume is so adorable and I agree with the warmth issue. -Suzanne

Jared and Laura said...

That witch outfit is definitely my favorite - she's adorable in every one though! And her costume looks perfect!

Julie Thorup said...

I love the ghost outfit with the tights! So cute! The other ones with the striped tights are adorable as well.

Nancy Face said...

I can't pick a favorite...she looks so cute in all of them! :)