Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Melissa's and Aaron's wedding, part 1!

Yes, Melissa and Aaron got married! 
This took up a lot of my time during the first 8 months of 2014! Especially during the summer! I helped Melissa plan everything! It was a lot of fun! I love doing weddings!

Engagements!

First things first, we took a day in May and went to Memory Grove to take their engagements!
I took them! I think they turned out pretty good! I'm learning a lot about photography!





 I love this one!


I think Melissa looks so cute in this one!




I love how Aaron is sticking his tongue out and Melissa is smiling at him!



We had to do one on the bridge!

Bridals!

We had her bridals done on June 8th!
Me, my sister, Marion and Aaron's Mom were there!

And of course she had her photographer take the bridals!
Her name is Susan K Adams! 

All the pictures below this are taken by her! They turned out beautiful!



This is one of my favorites!








Marion suggested this one! I love it!


This is one of Melissa's favorites!


I love how you can see her hair in this one!



And Melissa wanted one at the gate of course!


Now this picture I took! I had to get a picture of what it looked like as we were leaving!

Bridal shower!

Two days before the wedding, I had a bridal shower for Melissa at our house!
I didn't do this one all on my own, our friend Amy did the decorations, Aaron's Mom did the games, my sister Marion and I did the food!

I made sure she had eclairs because she didn't think she was going to be able to get them for the wedding because she added them to the menu late!


You can see the decor in this one!


Presents!


Melissa and me!


Melissa getting an eclair!


Marion, Amy, Melissa and Bella!


Melissa's Grandma, her aunt Karen, Karen's daughter!


And the one on the end, is one of Aaron's sisters and she is holding Bella, her daughter!

The games were so much fun!

Our favorite was the wedding dress out of toilet paper!


She looked so cute!


This one was well done!


This was ours! Marion was the model!


Got to have a train!


All three dresses!
Marion won!!!!


So we did a few bridals!


We were laughing so hard! I think our favorite thing was the feathers!


And this was what was left when it was all off!


Ayla decided to be silly!


Melissa with her Mom!
This is why we had the shower just 2 days before the wedding, Melissa's Mom lives in Hawaii!

Stay tuned for 2 more posts on the wedding!

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

What a lovely bride! You did a beautiful job on the engagements, and the shower looked wonderful!