Friday, January 30, 2015

Our Thanksgiving! Catch up post!

Our tradition in my family now is to have Thanksgiving at our place! We had it early that day at 11:00 am!

I love how Kody has grown out his hair!


My brother, Robert!


My Momma!
I really like this picture of her!


Marion and Ethan having a moment!


And little Emma!


My sister-in-law, Carolyn and my Daddy!


My aunt Denise and uncle Ruel!
Denise had just had surgery in July and she was able to come!


Lane and Ayla loved playing Disney Infinity!


E-man!


Ahlyn, Ian and Rei!


My Dad and me!


My hubby and me!

Later on that day we went to Kurt's Aunts for his side of the family!

I had to get a picture of the girls holding hands! They did this all the way over there! So cute!


The girls put puzzles together!


Ethan loved exploring!


Uncle Kellie and Aunt, Arloa!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: