Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bridals!

A month before we went to Disneyland, we started to watch Disney movies to get even more into the mood. We watched a lot of the old classics's like "Peter Pan, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Pinocchio, etc." That way Ayla would know what everything was in Fantasyland. We also watched a lot of the newer movies too. We watch almost one movie a day before we left. It was fun! I will do it again!

Well a week before we left, Ayla got done watching, "The Princess and the Frog." She loved how their was a wedding at the end! She then started to try a dress up like a bride. She put her Dad's dress shirt on her head as a veil and held the bouquet my sister had at my wedding. We have let Ayla use the flowers for dress up. I then remembered that Kurt's parents had brought by some dress up clothes and one of them was a little wedding dress so I dress Ayla up in it and took some pictures! It was fun!


She did this all on her own!


She is loves to pose for pictures!





I had her do this one!


And this one!


And this one!


I loved this one!


She insisted on getting into the tree! It turned out cute!


She also insisted on sitting on the cart to her little roller coaster!


Little ham!




We also decided to go and by a couple of princess dresses for Ayla to wear at Disneyland. We bought them from the Halloween store, "Halloween City." Which she never wore there but I still brought them just in case. She did do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique though the last day we were there! A special thanks to Kurt's mom for doing that for Ayla! It will be one of the Disneyland posts of course!

We bought her "Belle."



I love her arms in this one! She looks like a dancer!




And my favorite princess, Aurora! Aka Sleeping Beauty!




I love this girl!

It was a lot of fun taking these pictures!

It was fun to use my camera and get some practice in! I loved my subject!

Hopefully I will be able to get better at photography. I didn't edit these pictures other than cropping them.



4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

What a fun thing to do!!
She will love these when she is older! I can't believe how much she has grown!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow! Those are going to be great pictures when she has her real wedding!!!!!

So cute.

Nancy Face said...

Your little princess is so cute!

I never get tired of watching Disney movies!

Missionary Momma said...

Holy moly!!! I love all of these! Good job Mom!