Thursday, January 8, 2009

Look at what Ayla can do!!!

Just wanting to document some more things that Ayla has been doing and share them with all of you.

Ayla stood up a few weeks ago and did it for a little while. Now she just balances on her knees. I think she is getting lazy with it. I guess walking has been put on the back burner.

I started to feed Ayla table foods. I started late because I have been terrified that she is going to choke on me. Anyway, I  began this process about two weeks ago and this week on Tuesday, she fed herself Cheerios. I was so proud of her. She did great.

I notice this week that Ayla has learned how to put the rings on herself. We have helped her in the past but now she can do it herself. All we need to teach her now is to put them on in the right order. Good job Ayla! Mommy is proud of you!

Now some other random things that Ayla started to do:

Ayla has started to lay her head on things. Whenever there is a pillow on the floor she goes over and lays her cute little head down. I have found her lying down on the floor sometimes. The cutest thing is she will sometimes lay her head on my arm, like she is in this picture. She is my little love bug!

This is one of her daddy's favorite things that she does. Ayla got this castle for Christmas and she always chills in the doorway. It is so cute.

She also likes to put toys in her mouth and let go. Notice it is the cow that I was talking about in an earlier post that I did about how she carries this cow all over.

Like I said, toys in the mouth. 
Here she is sporting her keys while she crawls.

This one made me laugh. I looked over at her the other night and she had her head down in between all the blankets. She was not looking for anything. I am not quite sure what she was doing but I had to take a picture.

LOL!! She cracks me up!

It is so fun to watch your little one grow and to show their own personalities. 


7 comments:

SUPPORT said...

CUTE!

TLC said...

What a little smarty!!!! The last picture...SO FUNNY! Oh, I do miss your sweet redhead and I'm so glad you update us on all that she can do. I can't wait till she starts fully talking...Oh the things she will say!

The Hartle's said...

I love it! She couldnt be cuter! Maggie is doing lots of those things too, I especially love the head laying thing... they appear so innocent!

Ann Marie said...

Darling..
That last picture is LOL!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

OH, she is so cute. I love the last picture. Did she fall asleep? OH, she's darling.

{Mo} said...

Super cute! It's so much fun to watch your kiddos grow and learn.

skymiles said...

How cute! And how fun that you can share her cuteness with us!