Friday, September 26, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four...

I had a couple of friends do this tag on their blogs. I was personally tagged by Tierra, so here goes!

A) Four places I go over and over: Smiths (grocery store), My parents, My sister-in-law Suzanne's (she does our laundry. nice huh?), Church

B) Four people I admire:
*President Thomas S. Monson- He is the president of our church and he is a loving and caring man. I've heard so many sweet stories about service he has done and they all take place before he was president of the church. He has accomplished many things.
*Elder Holland- He is one of our apostles of the church. Every time he speaks he gives me chills and makes me cry. He gets to the core of me.
*My sister Marion- She has always wanted to be a nurse. She was going to nursing school in Washington and had to quit due to a divorce. She wanted to move back to Utah to be with her family during her hard time. Now she is a CNA at the University hospital in the postpartum unit and she is going to nursing school again. She doesn't get a day off or room to breath but she is doing it. I am proud of her.
*Kurt-My husband, for working so hard and going to school to take care of me and Ayla. He is a great dad and he loves his family.

C) Four favorite places I like to eat out: Olive Garden (I went there today, My mom's treat. Yum Yum!), Texas Roadhouse (I love their stakes), Chilli's (I love their fajitas), Wendy's (It is my favorite fast food.)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Disneyland for sure. (I love it there), The beach with Leah (I miss her and her family), Camping with my little family (I love the outdoors), In bed (I am tired)

E) Four movies I love: Lord of the Rings, Titanic, Wild Hearts can't be Broken, Dan in Real Life.

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: I haven't watched TV in a long time but if I did, it would be Lost, The Office, So you think you can dance?, Design on a Dime.

G) My favorite CDs in my car: Josh Gorban, The Beatles One album, The RM soundtrack, Ben folds

So there it is. Yay one more tag done! They are fun! I tag anyone who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Fun... I did this tag. I love them.. I know lots of people don't care for them, but there is always something to learn about our friends.. :)

You make me so jealous about the laundry. You are spoiled!!!!