Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Today is my best friend Melissa's Birthday. I met Melissa in Jr. High during a play we were in together. We didn't start to hang out until one year after she graduated from High School. She was a class ahead of me. Since then, we have been close friends. I love her so much and am grateful she is my friend. Down below are the 5 top reasons why I love her.

This was taken of her and her boyfriend Arron on Ayla's blessing day on my in-laws porch.

#5-She is dedicated to whatever she pursues.

#4-She is such a loyal person.

#3- She is so easy going and understanding. She always gives you the benefit of the doubt.

#2- She is always up for anything just as long as she gets to see you and hang out with you. Even if it is grocery shopping on her Birthday. (hee, hee, something she probably will do today with me.)

The #1 reason why I love her, is she is a friend to everyone she meets. She is my friend for life and I know we will always be friends forever.

Happy Birthday Melissa! I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it! :)

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!
Great tribute to her. SHe really is a loyal friend, and loves everyone! Have fun shopping!
Maybe you'll have to buy her her favorite candybar! He-he