Friday, October 3, 2008

7 things I love and 7 things I hate.

My friend Elizabeth tagged me on this one. The rules are, you can't use your husband or your kids for the things you love section.

Note: These are not in any particular order.

7 things I LOVE:

1-I LOVE milk. I can drink 3 gallons a week, just by myself. Right now I can't have any dairy due to the fact that Ayla has a dairy allergie and I am still nursing her. I haven't had dairy for 3 and 1/2 months, something I thought I could never do. It has been hard but worth it. For one, Ayla is healthy and, for two, we save on our milk bill every week and we don't have to buy the expensive formula for her.

2-I LOVE holidays. You get to spend them with family, something I love to do. I love the feeling at Christmas and I love to decorate for Christmas. I also love to dress up for Halloween. I remember when I was a kid, I thought it was cool when adults would dress up too. I love the 4th of July because I love my country. All the holidays mean so much too me.

3-I LOVE to be warm. There is nothing like being in your warm PJ's with a cup of hot chocolate and it's storming outside. I am grateful for the roof over my head.

4-I LOVE to relax. I love days were I just get to stay home and watch a movie or read a book. One of my favorite things to do in the summer is lounge by a pool and soak in the sun.

5-I LOVE the Temple. It is truly Heaven on Earth. You can go there and be at peace. Then when you come out, you feel rejuvenated. Just being on the grounds there is such peace.

6-I LOVE to travel. I love to go new places. Some of my favorites have been Nauvoo, Washington DC, Disneyland, Tennessee (Leah is there. Hee, Hee) and Washington State.

7-I LOVE my church. It is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love to go to church on Sundays and be rejuvenated to take on the week. I love to be around the ward members. You become a big happy family. I love that all of us are accounted for.

7 things I hate:

1-I HATE to drive in the snow. I have anxiety as it is on the road and driving in the snow terrifies me to death.

2-I HATE seafood. I can't stand fish. I can't even stand the faintest smell of fish. I will literally lose my lunch if I taste fish just a little. NO SEAFOOD, PERIOD!

3-I HATE horns. I think that people use their horns in their cars the wrong way. They usually use it to say, "What are you doing, you stupid idiot?" I know that I have done some stupid things while driving and I felt even more stupid that some one pointed it out. No offence, this is just my opinion.

4-I HATE that I always hurt myself. I always stub my toes or run into things all the time. I think my judgement is off sometimes. LOL!

5-I HATE chows. I was bit by a chow when I was young and I have not met a nice one yet. I do love dogs though.

6-I HATE to vaccum. I hate that it has a cord and, again, I run into everything. I also hate having to move everything aside to clean under things. But I hate a dirty floor more than I hate vacuuming, so I do it any way. Though I wouldn't mind cleaning a bathroom or a kitchen over vacuuming any day.

7-I HATE bugs, especially cockroaches. Yuck. Need I say more?

Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I tagg any one who wants to do this one!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Cute tag! ~ And belive it or not, I have not seen this one! ~ Amazing!
Oh the fun in learning a few things about you. I forgot about the seafood until you said that, then I thought of the time in Olive Garden when Leah and I dared you to try the calamari. Oh the pain you endured! :)

My VERY favorite housework chore is vacuuming. Any time I am over, I will GLADLY do it! Too bad you don't live closer.. I'd swap you vacuuming everyday for bathrooms!
YUCK!