Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Marion!

Today is my sister Marion's birthday. I just want her to know how much I love and appreciate her. Below are the 5 top reasons why I love her.

This was taken on Ayla'a blessing day!

#5-She always goes for what she wants. Right now she is going to school to be a nurse and I am so proud of her. She always said she wanted to be a nurse when we were younger. Now she is fulfilling that roll. She is in the nursing program up at the U. She works so hard at work and school.

#4-I love to hang out with her. We don't even need to be doing anything. We just love to be around each other. We love to do goofy stuff and laugh at each other. One of our favorite things to do is lounge by a pool in the summer.

#3-She is so beautiful inside and out. She would do anything for anyone. She has always spoiled me with this and I have kind of gotten used to it. Kurt always says " Your poor sister. She does a lot for us." She does too, almost weekly. I want her to know how much I appreciate her.

#2- I love all the memories I have with her, the good and the bad (meaning the bad trials we have been through). We both have been through some rough times and I know I can always rely on her for emotional support.

The #1 reason I love her, is that she loves me and loves being a second mother to Ayla. We have such a strong bond. I am so happy to have her as my sister!

I love you Marion and I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

AWWWW! Such a sweet post!
She does do alot for you.
Happy Birthday! ~ Ann

D-Crew said...

HEATHER!!! I am so glad you found me!! I remember you always talking about your sister all through high school! Sounds like you are both lucky to have each other!! What a gorgeous little girl you have there!!
PS you are amazingly talented at baking by the way! Can't wait to hear more stories about your beautiful life!!